Partners will develop innovative Open Educational Resources (OERs):
- Augmented reality digital book containing 50 lesson plans on sustainability topics (10 lessons per partner).
- Augmented reality digital book containing 50 lesson plans on migration topics (10 lessons per partner).
- Lessons will include H5P interactive activities, interactive videos, interactive presentations, question sets, drag and drop questions, multiple choice questions, among others. H5P is fully compatible with Moodle and websites, allowing other schools to download, install or embed everything.
- Every partner will develop two mobile apps: one of sustainability topics and another one on migrant topics focus in their own cities and two general mobile apps comparing results of every partner. Apps will be specifically created by every partner city because it will make use of mobile geolocation and google maps free services.
- All the previous resources will be ready to download as OERs in this web domain coordinated by the Spanish school.